Friday, January 27, 2012

New JewelMint Ambassador


I've been waiting, and waiting, and waiting! I'm now finally I am officially a JewelMint Ambassador. I am so excited because now I can do trunk shows, be an independent stylist, and most of all help you lovely ladies find amazing pieces that are created by fashion icon Kate Bosworth and celebrity stylist Cher Coulter. The cool thing about JewelMint is that its a monthly jewelry club!! So every month you'll get new pieces to choose from based on your personal style made exclusively to you by Kate and Cher for just $29.99 an item.




How it works:  So JewelMint is basically like an online boutique shopping experience. You take a free personal style quiz (takes literally a minute) then they create an online showroom based on your tastes. AND they always offer FREE shipping and easy returns.
What's even more awesome is that you'll get 50% on your first piece!!!
Enter this Code: Winter146 at checkout to receive your discount.






Being a Host and/or Vendor Opportunities
Now if you want to host a JewelMint party for a group of your friends, or you have vendor opportunities please feel free to email me for more information. I also can offer a free wardrobe styling workshop if you sign up as a member for JewelMint and make your first purchase with your 50% discount. Workshop includes a free closet audit!!! I am also available to do Sip and Shops with retailers and boutique stores.




No comments:

Post a Comment