Tuesday, February 14, 2012

These are a few of my Favorite Things (Happy Valentine's Day)


Because it's Valentine's Day I wanted to do a more personal post in honor of a day where we show the ones we love just how extra special they are in our lives. There has been some pretty shattering moments this month with the deaths of two remarkable legends Don Cornelius and Whitney Houston which left us all a little numb and utterly baffled. So in an attempt to make things bright and beautiful again here are my 14 favorite things & people.



1. My #1 Favorite person in the world is my baby girl S'yraia.
She is a mixer of sugar and spice and everything nice. She is the reason why I strive to be a better person everyday. She is unconditional love.





2. Bright Yummy COLOR Purses.
I love them because if you want to keep your wardrobe simple, grab one of these colorful bags and its an instinct wardrobe buster.

These purses say I am not a boring person and I am young at heart


3. The Color Red

I am a die heart fan of purple, but lately I've been infatuated with all things red. For the first time in my whole life I actually painted my lips red, and now I am obsessed with my little tube of red lipstick.
Red
New Years 2012
(With Viva La Bam)

I confess I am obsess with this app (maybe I should cool it with the word obsess). I am a research junkie, very absentminded, and tend to get lost in my own little world, so this app is like genius for people like me. The epic part is I can sync evernote with my laptop and phone and have everything I need no matter where I am. SWEET!!




With shoe just $39.95 and a customize showroom how can you not love these shoe websites!!! The deals are banana's and the FREE Shipping makes it all the better. I love shoes, I love deals, and I love personalization. Thank you Shoe Gods!









This year I began a new healthier life system. I started bootcamp  at Inspired Wellness and it has changed my life. And it is because of the amazing trainers that I've work with who has truly inspired me to live a healthier balance life.  And for that I will forever be thankful.



7. Favorite person #2 Yvette Torres
When this special person came into my life everything fell into place for me. She has been such an inspiration to me on this journey and she has helped me come into the women that I am now. She is beautiful inside and out.



8. Favorite person #3 Daddy-o
Without this guy I would not be here or have the creative talent that I have now. He is the one that use to inspire me as a child (and the one that originally showed me what style was) Thank you Daddy for everything you done for me.

I am proud of my dad, he is majoring in Music at Sac City College :)
Talent has no age!

My dad is also an amazing singer and you can check him and his band out Here

9. Chocolate
Simply put I have and will always be in love with chocolate. Milk chocolate, chocolate cake, chocolate with nuts, you name it.. Its all good




10. Eyes are the windows to the soul
So I have always been intrigued with them, and they are my weakness. Nothing speaks more depth then someone looking you right in the eye.



11. Dancing!!!!
There is nothing more uplifting then blasting your favorite tunes and dancing till you are drented in sweat. It doesn't matter how you do it, just do it. I promise whatever was bothering you before will be gone.


Favorite Dance Movies
  •  Dirty Dancing
  • Grease
  • Stomp the Yard
  • Honey
  • Save the Last Dance

12.  LACE
I love it on shoes, hats, clothes, purses... A little peak a boo lace is very sexy but still yet classy (that is if your not completely covered in it) Black lace will always be my favorite.
House of Lave


13.  Blazers
I have said this once before, when all else fails, grab a blazer!! It puts together almost any outfit and it is just as versatile as the LBD.. Go figure!
Blazers




14. Myself!!!
It has been years since I can honestly say that I love myself, over the last couple of years I've been piecing myself back and now I finally see what others see when they look at me. A truly unique individual.



Now you tell me, What are some of your favorite things?
Please share your thoughts and pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment