Thursday, December 22, 2011

Little RED Riding Hood

Soooooooooooo I finally got my behind down to Fringe (even though I am like 3 blocks away from the place) and I must say it was love at first sight. I honestly can't believe it took me this long to check it out, but at last I paid a trip to see what all this fashionable fuse was all about.

And I can totally see why..........


I found this amazing RED Vintage Coat from yours truly


I will tell you this.. it will not be the last time that I go shopping there. The owner Audrey Wells was a doll and totally digged my hair!!! (I was so utterly bashful all I could do was smile and admire). The store has an amazing vibe, plenty of space, and this cool full size mirror where I rocked a fierce pose!!! You have to get your little booty's down there if you haven't already.

Until next time Fringe... I will see you in my dreams.....







This is my very first time attempting to do self photos, as you can see I really didn't know what I was doing :/ I prefer being behind the scenes so this was a little out of my comfort zone.

Please ladies if you have any advice, suggestions, or comments on how to do better the next time I WILL GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!!! I will perfect this.. I will.. I will...lol





7 comments:

  1. Girl that jacket looks so cute on you! I'm so glad you found treasure shopping (at Fringe with Audrey and RQ, the best), but I also think you found treasure in front of the camera!! The pictures look great, I hope you keep sharing your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww Ann Thank you!! that means the world to me <3 I believe that you just gave me a boost to continue to show you lovely ladies what fashion is in my eyes. I look forward to sharing more and learning from you and others bloggers <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little ashamed to admit that I haven't gone to Fringe yet! I must soon because if that jacket is any testament, then it must be amazing!

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES!! YES!!! Do go you'll be in for a treat ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That jacket is made for you amiga! You look soooo good! You must come back. In fact let's talk and I want to get you to think about do a style shoot of my clothes. That would be awesome.
    Happy Holiday, doll! the Citizen Rosebud

    ReplyDelete