Monday, December 19, 2011

Fashion Photo Contest


Hey there Love Birds!!! To start off the New Year on a very fashionable foot I am hosting a photo contest for all my local fashionistas out there.

For a new year why not start off with some professional fashionable pictures!!!! I am looking to make YOU look and feel beautiful.
Always wanted to know what it feels like to be a model? Well this is your chance!!!!!!

In order to enter you must LIKE my Facebook Fan Page

On the Left hand side click on the link "Promos"
Submit your info and photo
Be sure that all voters LIKE my fan page for votes to count

WINNER will Recieve:

One hour photo shoot

Personal Styling by me

Full Make up and Hair done by stylist

&

A tote bag with fashionable goodies

Please pass the word on <3

No comments:

Post a Comment