Friday, March 30, 2012

A little Sunshine in the rain (outfit post)

Wasn't really going any where special today but I kinda felt like I needed a little sunshine in my life. With the gloomy weather and all, and a sudden stall in projects I knew I had to do something to cure my boredom and WHALA Today's outfit post emerged.



Today's outfit is brought to you by


The color palette is to die for!!! I am in love with mustard yellow and see it pretty often.
Top - Forever 21
Cardigan - Vera Wang
Scarf- ??





I do though need help with my bottom half, I tend to play it safe and always go for black or some other darker color. Do you ladies have any suggestions on how I can play with colors for my bottom half?
Please do tell me in the comment area below, I'll love to get some advice from you lovely fashionistas out there!


2 comments:

  1. LOVE all the color! I'd maybe try a mixed print on bottom or some patterned pants!
    Love your blog-a new follower!
    Pop by sometime!
    xXx
    Reva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! Yellow looks great on you!
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/BaleaRaitzART

    ReplyDelete